Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm it?

OK... so I actually had to ask Cami what "tagging" was. Not hard to figure out, I admit, so here goes...

8 places I like to eat:

Outback Steakhouse
Dell Taco
Sonora Grill
Ruby's Diner
Typhoon
Red Robin
My house
My mom's

8 shows I watch on TV:

Grey's Anatomy
ER
CSI (NOT Miami)
Private Practice
Heroes (Awesome!!!)
Brothers and Sisters
Scrubs
Project Runway

8 Things that happened yesterday:

Put up Christmas Decorations
Yelled at my kids
Watched Pirates of the Carribean 2
Yelled at my husband
Read a book by the fire
Yelled at the Mazda dealership (actually it was my husband again, but I needed to vent about the stupid van getting fixed... or rather NOT, as the case may be.
Took pictures of our decorations
Made up with my family and ate pizza

8 Things I love about fall:

Sweaters and jeans
Down comforters
fuzzy socks
Fires in the fireplace
Re-reading favorite books
Comfort foods
Longer nights (it's easier to sleep before getting up at 1:50 am for work)
The new fall line-up on TV

8 Things on my wish list:

Finished Basement
Finished Backyard
A "Twilight" movie that was as good as the one in my head
Harry Potter 6 to come out like... RIGHT NOW!
Drop 100 pounds
Live at Disneyland
For Darius, Dageus, Zhadist, etc... to walk through the door (I'd just like to see 'em... ya know?)
More money to play with, vacation with, decorate with, have fun with my family with

OK... so this was kinda fun. Watch for more posts about Thanksgiving (we had a blast and I didn't even know a 1/3 of the people that came to my house. I also have pics I'll post showing the results of all our hard work and all the yelling I did yesterday... Later, y'all!

No comments:

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow