Today was bright and beautiful and a good time was had by all. We spent most of the day at California Adventure, where the crowds weren't nearly as bad as they were later in the day when we went over to Disneyland. Rob, Austin and I went on California Screamin' 2 times in a row with our "fast passes" and the second time I was riding by myself so they put a young girl (about Brandon's age) on with me... she was SOOOO funny!... every time I would try to put my hands down, she would hit my hands back into the air... we had a great time together! The weather was gorgeous today and we were fine with just t-shirts on till the sun went down. After we lost the sun, it got cold in a hurry, so we have called it quits for the night. We are currently in our room watching some TV and chillin' out. I'm enjoying relaxing and not having a schedule to conform to, but tomorrow is our last day and that inevitable knowledge that real life is waiting around the corner is starting to crowd my mind. I worry that Rob and the kids aren't having a good enough time and worry that they will be dissappointed with Christmas. When did all of this guilt start to color so much of my life???? Anyway... more later. Enjoy the latest pics and we will see you all in a few days. (Provided we don't skid off the freeway into a snow bank in Vegas) Love you all!!!!
MFW314H631Q6P
5 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment