

I never cease to be amazed at the beauty of my wonderful kids. I hadn't expected too, but I had a great time getting them ready for their Halloween fun this year. I particularly liked giving Austin his bed head and goatee to make him look like his dad first thing in the morning. (Albeit with quite a bit more hair :-) Brandon complained quite a bit about having a perpetual "wedgie" from his costume, but all they had was a medium and he was absolutely insistent that this one was the one he wanted and would be fine. The twins ended up looking like they would have fit right in with the Chinese gymnastic team (most of those gymnasts looked like they were about 7 or 8 anyway, didn't they?). My Aubrey is simply gorgeous, don't ya think? (and no way does she look like she's only 13, dang-it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment