Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Weekend

We had such a great time this weekend... Aubrey had a performance at the Festival of Trees on Saturday morning and her group did a really fabulous job! It is so fun to see how much she improves (she and her partner are, by far, two of the best dancers in the group). She made the Davis County Junior Ballroom Team this year and we are so proud of her! I'm hoping to talk her into competing next semester. Her partner and his twin brother (they are soooo cute!) asked if she was interested in partnering with them for competitions. Next weekend she has a ballroom "social" where all of the 130 dancers from the various local teams will have a chance to get together and strut their stuff on the dance floor. Why didn't they have fun stuff like this when I was her age???

After Aubrey's show we went out to lunch as a family and then went shopping. We ended up buying this great new camera and spent the rest of the weekend trying it out. Some of the pics in the slideshow are stop-action photos that we took with the camera. I worked today and am pretty tired, but I had to get on the computer and "play" a little. I'm getting so excited to leave on vacation next week. 6 days and counting now! We will have more fantastic Disney pics to share with you all shortly. (I know how much you all love to hear me drone on about Disneyland...)

1 comment:

BookwormMom said...

What kind of camera did you buy, those pics are amazing!

Your kids are all so beautiful!

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow