Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Friday, January 30, 2009

Update




Just wanted to take a second to tell all my friends at work how much I miss them. In case anyone was wondering... I am doing much better and plan to be back at work on Sunday (If I don't get called off). My mouth has healed much faster than I expected and the pain from that hasn't been too bad. (thank goodness for narcotics). The wounds from my other surgery are healing nicely, but the skin is pulling on the sutures which isn't much fun. I should have the results from my biopsies back by early next week. I don't anticipate any problems though. I am going absolutely stir-crazy at home and am anxious to get back to real life.
Even though I've been laid up, life around me has gone on as usual. The kids are as busy as ever with basketball, ballroom, young womens, friends, homework and the like. I have managed to get some scrapbooking done and am having a blast with my new software.
Well... bye for now, and hopefully I'll see you all soon! Much love to you all...


1 comment:

Brent Alvey Plumbing, Inc said...

Cute pages, I really bet you miss work a ton:) we miss you. I'm glad it went alright. Christi

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow