Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Friday, January 16, 2009

"Whine" Festival...

OK, all... so I have to moan and cry a little bit about my day. So as some of you know, I have had this really annoying little "bump" on the back of my front teeth on my gums for some months now and it's steadily been getting bigger and has very recently started bleeding rather copious amounts. So I went to my dentist today to hopefully get the thing removed after a rather scary episode yesterday where it took the better part of 1/2 hour to get the darn thing to stop bleeding (we're talking, I looked like a vampire after a good meal... very grusome!) Anyway, I get in there and my dentist kinda frowns and says we need an x-ray. He then comes back and tells me that it's a freakin' tumor (he's fairly sure it's a benign tumor called a pyogenic granuloma), but he needs to refer me to an oral surgeon to have it cut out, cauterized, biopsied and perhaps get a graft to cover the bottom of the tooth back up because they will be taking a good portion of my gum. That's how I'll be spending next Thursday, barring any complications. Mind you, I still need to get back in and get the rest of my questionable pre-cancerous moles removed and biopsied as well. (not excited to do that again, as the first time was so scary and painful) All in all... not a great day to be me. OK... so that's my whine-session for the day. Thanks for listening...

No comments:

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow