Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update
















Just had to shoot out a big "hello" to all my friends and loved ones! I feel like I've been in hibernation for the last month! Actually I did work last Thursday, but I haven't had a shift since... I was on call on monday and then was supposed to work tomorrow, but have been called off, so my next shift isn't till this weekend... so to all my co-workers, "HI"!

You would think with all this time off that I would be accomplishing a ton, but alas... no. I did manage to finally tackly the mountain of laundry that has been threatening to eclipse our domicile and today we wrapped up the boy's science fair projects (yuck!). I have also been helping Brandon a bunch with his math. It seems like fractions are kicking my kid's butts this year for some reason.
Austin and Brandon both had their first Jr. Jazz games this last Saturday and both of their teams won! (YAY!!!) Brandon's game was rather humorous because these little boys seemed to keep forgetting which team they were playing for and they all were prone to running for the wrong basket. (cute!) I can't say I blame them... I would much rather go to the basket that no one was around instead of getting tackled by a bunch of over-enthusiastic 10 year olds!
We also celebrated Rob's 47th birthday this weekend. We had friends and family over on Saturday and then took the kids to lunch and to see "Bedtime Stories" on Sunday. (yes... I know we're heathens!)
Also new this week... Aubrey is currently at her first babysitting gig! She is so cute! We used some of the neighbor's diapers and a doll to help her learn how to change a baby and she was full of some really good questions. I know she was nervous, but she has only called here twice tonight for advice on how to get the 8 month old to bed. (It's 8:30 and she was supposed to be in bed at 7pm.) Aubrey's quite a softie and can't stand to hear the baby cry... I'm sure she has Aubrey just wrapped right around her little finger! Aahhh... my little girl is growing up!





No comments:

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow