Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wonderful World of Ballroom

Just wanted to show off some pics of my awesome dancers! Austin won 2 medals and 2 gold ribbons in this year's District Elementary Ballroom Competition and Aubrey's Ballroom Team was involved in putting on the floor show for this same event. I am so very proud of them both!!! Next up for us is the BYU Dancesport National Amateur Competition in March. Keep your fingers crossed...





1 comment:

Cam said...

Heather,
thank you for your kind and loving words and I to count you among my friends. I sincerely hope that my sinisism in my last post was not offensive. I deffinantely was not talking about you. I am not much of a talker but if and when that day occurs I will deffinantely keep you in mind!!!! Love ya tonz!

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow