Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...


Ballroom Blitz

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Monday

Hi all! I don't really have anything exciting to report or to share, but I wanted to post none-the-less. I am happy to report that Jr. Jazz is finally over, and while I enjoyed watching my boys play immensely, I am relieved not to have the extra driving to do four times each week. Both of the boy's teams did very well this season and they had alot of fun, too!

I'm very sad that the snow and cold are back... the sun and 70's did my heart and head alot of good. I am excited to get going on our back yard and hopefully get some grass back there this spring. I also need to get out and weed my front yard, which is a much more enjoyable task nowadays thanks to the abundance of mulch in our low maintenance flower beds.

Work today was good, but busy. I had a former parent of ours start precepting with me today. Talk about trial by fire and throwing him to the wolves! I feel bad that I relied on him alot more today than I normally would a student on his first day, but he did great! I still had time to watch and double check that he was doing things right and made him stick to basic cares with the babies, but it was still alot for a guy on his 1st day. I think he's going to do very well and having him with me just reminds me all the more, how very much I enjoy teaching others. Perhaps a secondary career in nursing education is still a part of my future. If only I could get the motivation to go back to school myself.... sigh....

Well, that's all for now except to say I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!

No comments:

Weekend Fun

Decking the Halls

Winter 2008 Scrapbook Slideshow

slideshow