Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
Ballroom Blitz
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Disneyland
Waiting for the Monorail Not too tired to smile! Jungle Cruise Fun...well, all apparently except Austin...he just looks disgusted with all the picture taking. Maybe we'll feed him to the hippos! People laugh and shake their heads when I tell them we're going to Disneyland again for our vacations (yes... YOU know who you are!) but how can we NOT go when I get a family that looks like this??? We have so much fun and everyone gets along for an entire week! Mom and Dad get to be big, overgrown kids, too, and for a short time we get to be friends with our kids... not just "parents" (ugh!) So, yes, we will continue to go to Disneyland with our kids, and their kids after them...and YOU all can keep rolling your eyes! Just remember that the invitation to join us still stands. The Magic Awaits!!! (the next trip is in December...)
Mom to Aubrey, Austin, Brandon, Megan and Madison...the best job I've ever had. Nurse in the most amazing NICU ever. Friend, daughter, sister and cousin to those whom I could never live without and who always seem to give me more than they get in return. Movie buff, book fiend, Food Network junkie, Harry Potter obsessed, vampire lover, Disney freak and West Wing addict.
No comments:
Post a Comment